BTHS District 201


Transcripts 101

Know Before You Go

BTHS201 has partnered with Parchment to send official transcripts quickly and securely to colleges and many other destinations.

It’s recommended that anyone accessing Parchment use a computer or tablet. 

For transcripts to be processed, students under the age of 18 must have a signed Transcript Release & Consent Form on file with your Guidance Office. Orders are processed during normal business hours and may take up to 7 business days to process once received.

SAT scores from the school-wide testing are automatically included on transcripts unless you notify the campus registrar that you want to opt out. Since other test scores from National SAT and ACT dates may not be automatically included, students should speak with their guidance counselor upon review of their transcript.

Third party requests must be made through with a signed information release.

Students transferring out of the district should contact their campus registrar for details on the withdrawal process. Do not submit a transcript request through Parchment.

Creating a Parchment Account:

    • Follow these steps HERE to ensure your account automatically pairs with your transcript.
    • Always create an account with a personal email address, not your BTHS student account.
    • Parents and legal guardians, it’s vital that students create and have access to their own Parchment accounts. Please do NOT create a parent account.
    • If you have a Parchment account and are unable to reset your password, contact Parchment’s Customer Support for assistance.


    • If you are applying to a college that does not accept Parchment, please contact the registrar.
    • It is the responsibility of the student to request transcripts through Parchment. For help, click HERE.

Current Students: 

    • Need a physical copy of your transcript for the DMV, Social Security Office, or Scholarship? Stop by the guidance office or contact the registrar to fill out a non-parchment request.
    • All orders are free for currently enrolled students when sent electronically through Parchment or obtained through the registrar.
    • Students who need to send transcripts to institutions that are not directly related to a college or university (i.e., scholarship, athletic/military recruiter, etc.) should speak with their counselor or campus registrar.
    • Seniors, beginning May 1st and before final grades are posted, request your final transcript early by selecting “Hold For Grades”.


Recent Graduates & Alumni:

    • All transcript requests must be made through Parchment. To view ordering instructions, click HERE.
    • On August 1, following your graduation, a fee will be associated with your Parchment order.
    • If you are applying to a college that does not accept Parchment, please stop by the School Counseling Office C109 at West and see Ms. Schraufnagel or the Main Office at East and see Mrs. Hermann.
    • Education/Graduation Verifications only list dates of attendance and graduation date (if applicable). Verifications are not a transcript and can be sent to personal email addresses.
      • They’re great for employers and can be sent to email addresses.