BTHS District 201
BTHS 201 has partnered with Parchment to send your official transcript quickly and securely to outside institutions.
SAT scores from the school-wide testing day in April will be included on transcripts unless you notify the registrar that you opt out of including test scores on your transcript. Other test scores from National SAT and ACT test dates may not automatically be included. Students should review their transcript to determine if all needed test scores are included prior to sending transcripts. If you determine that a score is not on your transcript and you would like it to be, please stop by the counselors’ office and we will see if we can assist you.
Transcript requests are free during your senior year. On August 1st, following graduation, there will be a fee of $6.00 associated with sending your transcripts.
All orders are processed during normal school business hours.
Third party requests must also be made through the Parchment system.
Need to order transcripts? Click on the appropriate button for your school!
Notes for Current Seniors:
- Final transcripts must be requested. Parchment does NOT automatically send your final transcript. It is your responsibility to request the transcript.
- If you are requesting your final transcript before mid June when grades are posted, you must check the Hold for Final Grades checkbox. Otherwise, your transcript will be incomplete and you will have to send another one.
- FINAL TRANSCRIPTS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE UNTIL MID JUNE
- If you are a senior and need to send your official transcripts to a scholarship committee, coach, military academy or any other person or institution that is not directly related to a college or university admissions office, please stop by the School Counseling Office C109 at West and see Ms. Schraufnagel or the Main Office at East and see Mrs. Hermann.
- If you are applying to a college that does not accept Parchment, please stop by the School Counseling Office C109 at West and see Ms. Schraufnagel or the Main Office at East and see Mrs. Hermann.