BTHS 201 has partnered with Parchment to send your official transcript quickly and securely to outside institutions.
Transcripts will NOT contain test scores. If you need to send test scores to a college or university, please send them through the website for the test you wish to send.
Transcript requests are free during your senior year. On August 1st, following graduation, there will be a fee of $5.00 associated with sending your transcripts.
All orders are processed during normal school business hours.
Third party requests must also be made through the Parchment system.
Need to order transcripts? Click on an “Order Records” link!
Notes for 2020 Seniors:
- Final transcripts must be requested. Parchment does NOT automatically send your final transcript. It is your responsibility to request the transcript.
- If you are requesting your final transcript before mid June when grades are posted, you must check the Hold for Final Grades checkbox. Otherwise, your transcript will be incomplete and you will have to send another one.
- FINAL TRANSCRIPTS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE UNTIL MID JUNE
- If you are a senior and need to send your official transcripts to a scholarship committee, coach, military academy or any other person or institution that is not directly related to a college or university admissions office, please stop by the School Counseling Office C109 at West and see Ms. Schraufnagel or the Main Office at East and see Mrs. Hermann.
- If you are applying to a college that does not accept Parchment, please stop by the School Counseling Office C109 at West and see Ms. Schraufnagel or the Main Office at East and see Mrs. Hermann.
How to Order Transcripts Online Through Parchment