Substituting for District 201

Process for being on the BTHS District 201 List of Substitutes

1.) Contact the St. Clair County Regional Office of Education to complete prerequisites for the master substitute list

2.) Once you are on the ROE Master Sub List, be sure to have your transcript(s), ELIS Educator Credentials and the included documents for download here prepared to present to the District 201 Office.

3.) Call Nancy Bergman with the District 201 Office at (618)222-8242 to set up an appointment to process your paperwork. At that meeting, copies will be made of everything, including your transcript(s), Driver’s License, and social security card or passport. If you wish to sign up for direct deposit, we will need a voided check. Do not send the paperwork to the District 201 Office. 

Apply For A Job

Establish a Pre-Employment Online Application