The Illinois State Board of Education has partnered with ACT to provide access to ACT Online Prep™ to public high schools in Illinois at no cost to the school or district.
What this means for District 201 is that our students have free access to this Web-based application that helps them prepare for taking the ACT. Here's what you will find in the ACT Online Prep™ program:
• Practice tests with real ACT test questions
• Practice essays for the new optional ACT Writing Test, with real-time scoring
• Comprehensive content review for each of the ACT's four required tests—English, Math, Reading, and Science
• Diagnostic test and personalized Study Path
• Anywhere, anytime access via the Internet
Instructions for using the ACT Online Prep™ program have been e-mailed to students and are also available by following the Resources, Students, Instructions & Tutorials link on the school website and opening the How to Access ACT Online Prep document.